Verbeek is a worldwide supplier of vital day-old-layer chicks from the Novogen breed.
This process starts with parent stock flocks producing highest quality of hatching eggs. Followed by a modern, central located hatchery where the chicks are hatching and a customer service department, with multiple years of logistic experience at home and abroad. At Verbeek all this together results in a daily production of layer chicks according the highest quality standards:
- The vaccination plan of the parent stock is aiming at a maximum level of maternal immunity for the day-old-layer chick.
- The hatching eggs are selected under strictly protocols, like standards for uniformity and hygiene.
- The incubation process is fully optimized to breed, parent stock flock and transportation of the chicks.
- All quantities and vaccinations are possible. Vaccinations against Marek disease and Infectious Bronchitis are standard.
- Solid packaging in carton or plastic boxes.
- Complete logistic handling by land and/or by air.
- Technical and product support by the Novocenter.
In short, at Verbeek you are at the right address for a partner aiming at the highest quality of day-old-layer chicks.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote.