- Definition of terms used in this disclaimer:
o the web page: every web page on which Verbeek includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of the disclaimer being applicable to that page;
o Verbeek: the authorised publisher of the web page;
o to use/use of: including loading, logging in/on, requesting, accessing, consulting, reading, looking at, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, keeping, forwarding, sharing, using services, trading (eg buying or renting) and similar actions;
o you: the natural or legal person, or the representative thereof, who uses the web page;
o the content: including text, images, hyperlinks, sound or video clips and/or other objects;
o damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including the loss of data or other objects, foregone turnover, profit or any other negative financial impact.
- The text below is applicable to the web page. By using the web page you accept the terms and conditions in this disclaimer.
- Verbeek endeavours to regularly update and/or add to the content of the web page. In spite of doing this with the utmost care and attention, the possibility remains that the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Verbeek provides the content of the web page in its actual state without any form of guarantee with regard to its correctness, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise.
- Verbeek cannot be held responsible for any damage that is or may be caused and that results from or is in any way connected to the use of the web page or with not being able to access the web page.
- Verbeek is within its rights to change or discontinue the web page, or to request a third party to do so, in any way and at any time, with or without advanced notice. Verbeek cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any change or discontinuation.
- With the exception of this disclaimer, Verbeek does not accept responsibility for any files from third parties that are knowingly linked to the web page. A link to a file cannot be seen as an endorsement of that file.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or the content thereof can represent an infringement of intellectual rights, legislation pertaining to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
- Verbeek maintains the right to deny you use of the web page and/or use of certain services that are offered through the web page. As an extension of this, Verbeek can monitor access to the web page.
- You shall protect and safeguard Verbeek, its employees, representatives, licence holders, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against any legal and illegal measures, judgements and such like, including the costs of legal representation, accountants and such like, that may be imposed by third parties called upon as a result of or related to your use of the web page or of your violation of any legal regulations or rights of third parties of any kind.