Nivo Varia rearing
- Nivo Varia is your guarantee of a well-trained, active hen which will find its way around any aviary system.
- Behaviour development is optimal, for example through stimulation of ground oriented pecking right from day 1.
- Thanks to height adjustable grill platforms, hens can simply fly into the system in order to easily find water and feed.
- The hens have plenty of freedom of movement.
- Aviary rearing results in active, healthy hens who are suitable for aviary accommodation.
- The hens are taught to move around the system by means of water steering.
- Platforms suspended between the rows improve the possibility of water steering. And so the hens learn to move effectively through the system.
- The hens learn to fly due to platforms being fitted, above which water is provided. And so the hens subsequently easily move around the laying system.
- Hens reared in this manner flourish in a aviary system.
- The Nivo reared hen is also suitable for barn laying systems.
- This is your guarantee of a healthy hen suitable for barn accommodation.
- The grill floors teach the hens to recognise heights, enabling them to subsequently find the laying nests more easily.
Rearing for extended cage / colony accommodation
- Hens are kept at a number of levels.